Gfxzone
Welcome Guest,

We apologize for the limited amount of forums you are receiving as an unregistered member. To unlock all the content, all you have to do is register. It only takes a few seconds. We are also looking for staff members.
Gfxzone
Welcome Guest,

We apologize for the limited amount of forums you are receiving as an unregistered member. To unlock all the content, all you have to do is register. It only takes a few seconds. We are also looking for staff members.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Rules
Stay tuned and invite your friends! Emptyby Ramazan Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:19 am

» some old work...
Stay tuned and invite your friends! Emptyby Throneofsouls Wed May 15, 2013 10:31 am

» Official GFX Zone Teamspeak Server [Second Run]
Stay tuned and invite your friends! Emptyby Ramazan Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:51 pm

» Secret Santa sign up
Stay tuned and invite your friends! Emptyby Aracely Lopez Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:43 pm

» Community Meeting
Stay tuned and invite your friends! Emptyby Ramazan Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:47 pm

» Your statement counts
Stay tuned and invite your friends! Emptyby Ramazan Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:03 am

» Community Meeting?
Stay tuned and invite your friends! Emptyby Ramazan Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Stay tuned and invite your friends!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramazan
Owner
Temporary Director
of the Community
Ramazan

Stay tuned and invite your friends! Empty
PostSubject: Stay tuned and invite your friends!   Stay tuned and invite your friends! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:50 am

Since the addition of two new administrators, (Clydeft and I) we have a lot to bring to the table (or forums in this case). Clydeft with his amazing graphical techniques, and I with my amazing (I do say myself Razz ) web development techniques.

What I (Ramdaman) can do for GFX Zone.

Expect some of these

• Forum Awards [Actual Images.. Yes Very Happy ]
  • Thread Icons
  • Profile Wall Messaging
  • Forum Warning System

As for Clydeft, I don't know what he'll bring, but I'll be sure to announce what I have said (up there ^^) to Vampir3. So stay tuned with GFX Zone and invite your friends! Help the community. You'll be happy you did Very Happy

Last edited by Ramazan on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eLvoLight
Registered
Registered
eLvoLight

PostSubject: Re: Stay tuned and invite your friends!   Stay tuned and invite your friends! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 am

looking forward to it cheers
Back to top Go down
ClyDeft
Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff Member
ClyDeft

PostSubject: Re: Stay tuned and invite your friends!   Stay tuned and invite your friends! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:03 pm

I wil be doing the CnC ofcourse, when we get 5 members requesting it, I wil try to also liven up anything in the GFX section, although currently not sure what to do there to get more activity....

We already have sotw and votw, also team battles and member battles would be nice, but only have 1 actual team currently with enough members.... once there is a second team, I am sure there wil be more activity there...

Also am helping with recruiting members through DA where I can.... and I am here alot so people can send me a PM to adress any issues they may have... and ofcourse to discuss possible ideas with Vampi to see if they can be implemented...

As I think some ideas arent looked into, while some are feeling a bit bothered with not getting attention for it.... so I hope I can help releave that stress or bothersome feeling and make sure that there is attention to everyone here.... so that it can be an active and fun community without any stress or issues... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ramazan
Owner
Temporary Director
of the Community
Ramazan

PostSubject: Re: Stay tuned and invite your friends!   Stay tuned and invite your friends! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:59 am

Locked and Archived. (Old)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay tuned and invite your friends!   Stay tuned and invite your friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay tuned and invite your friends!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gfxzone ::   :: Archive-
Jump to: